[mythtv-users] Notes for Jarod's guide

William wmunson at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 16:15:10 EST 2004

> I see the problem now.  The ppv.pl script appears to put 10
> or 11 days worth of data into the database, so when xmltv
> runs the next time it thinks its already populated the data
> for day 9.  It doesn't check to see whether the data present
> is for the channels it populates.

Exactly. Perhaps I will take a look at the script and see if I can change
the number of days worth of data delivered. The data past tomorrow is pretty
useless as they change ppv channel assignments frequenly and most people
only watch/record stuff from today or in the early AM of the next day. Feel
free to mod the script yourself as I am not a very good mysql programmer,
most of my experience is at the microprocessor level. If you get it working
please post it here so we can all enjoy it.

Bill