[mythtv-users] Aitech Wavewatcher

Dennis Lou dlou99 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 16:06:49 EST 2004

From: "Harry Orenstein" <ho_9 at hotmail.com>
>>From: "Mark J. Small" <msmall at eastlink.ca>
>>From: James Orr <james at orrwhat.net>
>>>Has anybody used the Aitech Wavewatcher with
>>>mythtv, does it work?
>>>
>>>http://store.yahoo.com/surpluscomputers/aiwatvtvtuvi.html
>>
>>There are two versions of this card in circulation.

>>The one that I have
>>uses
>>teh Zoran 36120 chip and its linux kernel driver
>>seems to be broken.
>
>If you are uncertain, at the least the AiTech site
has
>pictures of both cards for comparison.

No need.  I was just over there (Surplus Computers)
yesterday and the stack of cards they had on the
shelf were all bttv as is the one I bought from
there a couple months ago.  They are essentially
OEM LifeView Flyvideo98 cards.  The PCB's are
clearly marked "LR50" with a couple of variants
of "Rev".

http://home.t-online.de/home/gunther.mayer/bttv/bttv-gallery.html

-Dennis