[mythtv-users] Pulling my hair out - NVidia TV out

Scott Francis scott.francis at newisys.com
Fri Apr 2 12:13:22 EST 2004

The only thing that I see that might be an issue is your Driver is set to "nv".

Looking at Jarod's guide I see the following:

 Section "Device"

Identifier  "Videocard0"
Driver      "nvidia"
VendorName  "Chaintech"
BoardName   "nVidia GeForce 4 MX 440"
Option      "RenderAccel" "1"
# TV Out Setup
Option      "TVStandard" "NTSC-M"
Option      "TVOutFormat" "SVIDEO"
Option      "TVOverScan" "0.6"

EndSection

If I recall correctly the default Nvidia driver is "nv" and the new one that you need to install is "nvidia".  If you have updated your driver this too might be the issue.