[mythtv-users] FW: Pvr250 issues - any suggestions?

Kevin Russell kevrussell at charter.net
Fri Apr 2 09:20:45 EST 2004

Don't know what you are looking for exactly but I do have a picture that
I would not call acceptable especially when watching any program with a
lot of motion, sports being the worst.  After reading all the posts, it
appears that my problem is with interlacing artifacts. Tickers are also
very jumpy but that does not bother me any.

Specs include:
	KnoppMyth v4r2
	Hauppauge pvr250
	MSI FX5200-T64 graphics (uses geforce 5200 chipset)
	Gigabyte 7vaxp motherboard
	512 mb ddr

I've tried changing just about everything in the XF86Config file
including J's file with no luck.  Turning on "Use Video as Timebase"
option in myth playback settings helps a little but the audio is truly
warped when first starting and when skipping around.  Attached is a copy
of my current X configuration.

Also attached is a copy of the lspci output.  Would it matter that my
pvr250 is a rev3 and my lspci lists 00:0b.0 Multimedia video controller:
Internext Compression Inc: Unknown device 0016 (rev 01).

Thanks for any suggestions!