[mythtv-users] Which distro easier? Mandrake10 or Fedora?

David Snyder dlsnyder2 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 21:36:21 EST 2004

I'd try KnoppMyth again... if your problems were with ivtv and your
PVR-250 then you had the same problem I did.

To fix my problem...

I installed the distro with the card in...

Then during the restart, I took out the card.

Before going through the after-install setup, I opened
/usr/local/lib/ivtv/driver/ivtv-driver.c

On line 1959 of the file, I replaced the variable with "IVTV_250_V2",
saved the file, shut down the system, reinstalled the card and start
the system back up without a hitch.

-Dave