[mythtv-users] That redhat-artwork conflict -- other fix?

Christopher Vargas cv at chrisandmaria.com
Thu Apr 1 20:36:43 EST 2004

> Make sure you have all the kde-redhat.atrpms.net
> and apt.kde-redhat.org lines commented out...

OK, this was where I went wrong. I read the part in
the guide that said "...comment out apt.kde-redhat.org
in /etc/apt/sources.list" so I only commented out the
lines with apt.kde-redhat.org. Had I paid attention to
what followed, it does say to include "all kde-redhat"
lines, but initially I thought I only had to worry
about apt.kde-redhat.org, not kde-redhat.atrpms.net.

Sorry about that and thanks for the help.