[mythtv-users] Mythweb and javascript

Ben Brown mythtv at handcoder.com
Thu Apr 1 15:52:43 EST 2004

I'm all for it.  Javascript has been around for a good long while now.
You can do some really usable and highly interactive things with
javascript.  I think you've got a core piece that works without
javascript.   Moving forward as long as this functionality stays there I
don't see anything wrong with creating new JS only features.

Ben