[mythtv-users] Building IVTV on ATrpms Kernel

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Thu Apr 1 14:35:49 EST 2004

 OK, when I tred to compile the patched 0.1.9 ivtv, I got the following
error. Not knowing much about the layout of Fedora Core, I'm hoping someone
can help me modify the Makefile to point to the correct location. Everything
is fine, but the .config file does not exist. Below is the error message:

[root at localhost driver]# make
Makefile:11:
/lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2174.nptl_37.rhfc1.at/build/.config: No such file or
directory
make: *** No rule to make target
`/lib/modules/2.4.22-1.2174.nptl_37.rhfc1.at/build/.config'.  Stop.

As always, any help would be apprechiated.

Nate Thompson