[mythtv-users] Building IVTV on ATrpms Kernel

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Thu Apr 1 09:34:41 EST 2004

Just like the subject says, has anyone been able to build ivtv on the Atrpms
kernel sucessfully? I only ask because a patch was released yesterday to the
ivtv-dev list that will allow 0.1.9 to use the CardType parameter and could
get both of my PVR-250s working again (I have a Rev2 and a Rev1 -- Rev2
won't work without the CardType parameter being declared, and Rev1 doesn't
like 0.1.10). Any help would be apprechiated, I'm pretty new to this whole
Linux compiling thing.

Nate Thompson