[mythtv-users] Using DVD writer as primary DVD drive?

Gregory J. McGee gjmcgee at cableone.net
Thu Apr 1 02:09:06 EST 2004

Or load it in vobview, and hit "i", it will dump the iso.
(doesn't handle css directly)

(one can also split it here by hittin "F5")
 Or one can resample the vobs using the 9to5 scripts, and do the same
as required.

One can also requantize interactively in avidemux2.

K3b also does an excellent job of ripping (encode to xvid/whatever
optional) leaving the vobs for vobview or whatever to "compile"
(cough--use this method...Cough)

I haven't made a DVD coaster yet using vobview to create the isos.

--
Gregory J. McGee <gjmcgee at cableone.net>