[mythtv-users] HOWTO for installing mythtv-xbox package 0.4beta using the Mechinstaller software hack

Peter Sebastian Masny ps-list at masny.dk
Thu Apr 1 00:31:44 EST 2004

Hi all,

I wrote a little howto on installing Dennis Cartier's mythtv-xbox
package version 0.4 beta.  I explains, step-by-step, how to go from a
stock xbox to a functioning mythtv frontend (at least for me).

No guarentees obviously, not even against typo's ;)

Here's the URL:
http://www.ps.masny.dk/projects/linux/mythtv-0.4b-xbox-HOWTO.html

There is also a useless pdf of the same walkthrough.  Useless because I
haven't quite figured out docbook yet:
http://www.ps.masny.dk/projects/linux/mythtv-0.4b-xbox-HOWTO.pdf

If you notice any errors or omissions, please email me, so that I can
fix them.

Peter