[mythtv-users] PVR-250 OEM "Freestyle" on E-Bay

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 30 21:53:47 EDT 2003

Ok, that makes some sense. As in, the Euro markets get a different
version of the card. I do know that some higher end pro cards used in
MPEG-2 encoding can do both on the same hardware - but we are talking
several thousand dollar solutions ;).  It would be great if someone knew
for sure though as the Freestyle seems tailor made for the low-cost type
of Myth boxs we create...

-Sean