[mythtv-users] TV-card only (with good quality)?

Emmanuel Allaud allaud at picard.ups-tlse.fr
Tue Sep 30 17:50:18 EDT 2003

   Hi all,
I have browsed the archives of this list (OK I did not spend hours doing
that but I was not able to find a good advice on a good quality TV-card;
I don't really care about recording other video sources, but I do care
about the picture quality for TV. I found that PVR-xxx are a bit
overkill for my needs (and too expensive also).
Have you got any good (or bad experience that you can share here to
enlighten me before I buy a crappy card?
TIA
Bye
Manu