[mythtv-users] installation failing with apt-get

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Tue Sep 30 03:33:58 EDT 2003

On Monday, Sep 29, 2003, at 16:29 US/Pacific, Kevin Flanagan wrote:

> After all the flames have died down, here's a great link.

> Eric Raymond on how to ask a question the smart way.

Uh, you mean the same one that's in the signature of every single
message I write to this list? Perhaps more people will actually read it
with it featured like this, rather than just part of a sig... :)

It's a good read, even if you're someone that usually does ask good
questions. Everyone should read it at least once, if you ask me.

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...