[mythtv-users] channel changing speed, is 3 seconds normal?

Mark Edwards mark at edwards.homelinux.net
Tue Sep 30 13:35:07 EDT 2003

guessing that this relates to the ringbuffer in mythbackend. The channel is
probably changed instantly, but the front-end doesn't see the new data until
the ringbuffer gets around to supplying it. Guess that a fix for this would
be to reset the ringbuffer pointer when the channel changes, but I have
absolutely _no_ idea what effect this would have on other parts of the app..

Mark