[mythtv-users] xmltv german

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Sep 29 14:38:48 EDT 2003

On Monday, Sep 29, 2003, at 06:20 US/Pacific, Murph Crusher wrote:

> does anybody know an alternative xmltv data source for the german
> programn?
> And how to tell mythtv to use it?
>
> I found no hint about it in the manual!!!

Once again, you're not doing a very good job of reading. For the
umpteenth time, READ THE ENTIRE MANUAL, NOT JUST PARTS. Had you
actually done so, you would have found this page,
http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-2.html that says:

     * Alternate setup program for MythTV and listings grabber for
Germany: Ben Bucksch, http://www.bucksch.com/1/projects/various/mythtv/

Searching the mailing list archive would have also turned it up. Read
the entire docs, not just skim parts of them, then search the mailing
list archive, BEFORE you post another question that is answered both in
the docs and in the mailing list archive. Granted, it isn't in the most
obvious place in the docs, but it certainly is there, and with a
mailing list archive search, I found it in seconds.

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...