[mythtv-users] RE: Two Bugs in Mythtv v0.11 & Two Usability Requests

Chris Delis chris at delis.net
Mon Sep 29 16:27:52 EDT 2003

Ahh piss... I spoke too soon.  I still get crashes but not as frequently.
Seems it now only happens when I switch between "Recorded Shows" and
other screens :-(  This is a real bummer because it is very dangerous
to use the web interface if a recording is going on.  BTW, I don't have
any problems with mythfrontend so I am assuming it is a mythweb problem.