[mythtv-users] Re:Re:Re:CLE266 support in CVS

Jamison Wilde jamison_wilde at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 14:26:42 EDT 2003

Feel free to send any questions to me, and you may
want to do it directly to my email, then we can
summarize back to the list if necessary.

Yes, it probably is something with ivtv, I just didn't
take the time to do any investifation at the time.

I am working on implementing the CLE266 HW support
into the latest CVS xine as we speak(using the VeXP as
a guide).  The video_out stuff is almost done.  Need
to deal with the libmpeg2 stuff now. Should have
something in a couple of days unless I hit a
roadblock.