[mythtv-users] Epia M10000 Setup

Wood, Mike Mike.Wood at marriott.com
Mon Sep 29 11:38:11 EDT 2003

Hey Gang,

I'm getting ready to setup a Nehemiah board as a Myth Frontend only.  I've
read a lot of posts about different drivers, different distributions,
etc..... Is there a consensus out there on what's the best setup to use for
this board at this point in time?  I know things are probably changing
rather rapidly right now, but where do we stand?  It sounds like maybe RH9
is the best distribution to use at the moment?  What about the different
drivers?  Also, I know Isaac and the team have done some great work to get
the hardware decoder working for Myth, how do you invoke this code?

Come to think of it, maybe I just need a short how-to to get this board
working...has someone written one I'm not aware of?  If not, I'll work
through it and take good notes....

Any advice appreciated.

TIA,
Mike