[mythtv-users] Compile error

Murph Crusher MurphCrusher at gmx.de
Mon Sep 29 01:00:30 EDT 2003

This is the tip I needed. Now I can compile the application.

I read the README like I always do. Normally I have no problems compiling
things. But I had no experiences with qmake, so I didn't know how to handle it.
and there was no hint about it in the readme. And as I thought it had
nothing to do with qt!