[mythtv-users] MythMusic on Debian Woody 3.0 - Has anyone succeded?

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sat Sep 27 14:43:41 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-25 at 22:52, Stefan Fasth wrote:
> Has anyone been able to install MythMusic on Woody? I have tried all
> ways I know how to, read all docs, all tips but still no luck.
> I've had various problems, compiling, dependencies and more.
>
> But if I just knew that this is possible ill keep trying!

Haven't tried on woody. It definitely is possible on sid.

You can compile from tar-balls, cvs or source packages. If you want to
compile from tarball or cvs, you MUST set QTDIR correctly. It took me
quite a while to figure out it MADE a mistake if you set it with or
without the trailing slash (IIRC it has to be without)

If you don't succeed you might consider giving more info :-)
(the error messages for example)

Torsten