[mythtv-users] No audio with PVR-250

Timothy Weaver Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com
Fri Sep 26 11:09:59 EDT 2003

Also note that there is a fork in the ivtv driver development. The
developers have stated the new fork which includes support for the PVR-350
decoder should actually be better than the current CVS tarball. There is a
link to the forked driver on the main IVTV page. It is
http://ivtv.sourceforge.net/decoder-alpha.tar.gz

They update this driver periodically, so your mileage may vary. Personally
I have found it very stable with no problems. I am using the PVR-250, so I
don't use the decoder functionality at all.