[mythtv-users] No audio with PVR-250

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Fri Sep 26 00:47:55 EDT 2003

On Thursday, Sep 25, 2003, at 21:14 US/Pacific, Paul Peltz, Jr. wrote:

> When I upgraded to mythtv-0.11 on my gentoo system my myth system
> stopped recording audio with the video, and I just noticed a few days
> ago and have been trying to diagnose the problem.  I searched through
> the archives and couldn't find anything similar to my problem so I'll
> try here.

Then you didn't search hard enough. Quite a few people had the exact
same problem. There were multiple threads discussing it to death just
after mythtv 0.11 was released. Did you upgrade your ivtv drivers when
you upgraded mythtv? There are changes in 0.11 that require a newer
ivtv driver than prior versions of mythtv.

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...