[mythtv-users] Some success with recording on nehemiah m10k

Ben Nolan ben at ripcord.co.nz
Fri Sep 26 11:22:40 EDT 2003

Sorry - it's  not directly mythtv related - but I've just set myself up
an epia m-10000 board with a bttv capture card. The box is running
debian stable (mostly) with unstable's xfree86 and the via graphics
driver. I've yet to try the vidix extensions (they'll be next).

Aaaanyway! I've successfully recorded tv (320x240x25fps mjpeg) and
played back a divx (nemo / bourne identity / few others) at the same
time on the box. Just thought some of you might be interested to here.

Regards,
Ben