[mythtv-users] Specific steps to nuvexport (DivX format) and systemlockups

Timothy Weaver Timothy.Weaver at at.redbull.com
Thu Sep 25 14:14:15 EDT 2003

This actually helps me a lot and clarifies my needs. I thought nuvexport
was also used for getting the MPEG-2 files recorder by the PVR-250 to an
MPEG-4 file.

I am using the MythTV box in the USA to remotely record shows and then want
to transfer them to my computer in Europe. I have a significant bandwidth
restriction and therefore need to find a good way to compress the show down
and be able to watch it on a Windows box. As I understand it now, I can
just use mencoder or transcode to do this. Now I just need to find the
appropriate options to use to keep the file in a format satisfactory for
viewing but also small enough for downloading.