[mythtv-users] DirecTV OSD

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Sep 25 01:00:11 EDT 2003

Ah.  Bit of good news here.  (Why do my weird questions get answered by
myself right after I post them?)  I've updated the dct2000 serial
channel changing scripts (0.87 attached) so that it sends an extra
EXIT_KEY code after performing a channel change.  So even though I don't
know how to disable its osd, I can at least make it go away
really-really quickly!

	-Ian