[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend hangs

Chad J McQuinn chadmcquinn at insightbb.com
Thu Sep 25 02:44:49 EDT 2003

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 12:35 AM, Isaac Richards wrote:

> Can people with this problem let me know what version of Qt and Mysql
> they're
> using?  I'd be interested to know if there's anything in common there..

Isaac,

I'm assuming the backtrace I posted yesterday is one of the ones you
are talking about. I am running Mandrake 9.1; here are the sql & qt
versions:

$ mysql --version
mysql  Ver 12.18 Distrib 4.0.11a-gamma, for mandrake-linux-gnu (i586)

The qt library I believe is
/usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt-mt.so.3.1.2

These were installed from the following RPMS:

libqt3-3.1.2-8tex
libqt3-devel-3.1.2-8tex
libqt3-mysql-3.1.2-8tex
libqt3-common-3.1.2-8tex
MySQL-common-4.0.11a-5mdk
MySQL-client-4.0.11a-5mdk
libqt3-mysql-3.1.2-8tex
libmysql12-4.0.11a-5mdk
MySQL-4.0.11a-5mdk

I only recently started having problems with live tv hanging (maybe the
last week or two) and I'm pretty sure none of those have been updated
in that time. If you need any more info, just ask.

-Chad