[mythtv-users] MythTV in Debian with Avermedia

Alberto Rodriguez Galdo tetoror at yahoo.es
Wed Sep 24 23:58:01 EDT 2003

Your awnswer leaves me amazed, thank you very much, i'll try to do my
best to give useful info.

- I Have an Ati Rage 128 PRO AGP 4x
- I Use the Ati X driver
- The card hasn't got TV out
- I would say the screen is black
- I've been able to see .mov movies and streamed .asx files using xine
-V xv

I can't think in other useful info, only oen question, is needed to get
the xmltv file to see live tv?