[mythtv-users] Mythdvd

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Wed Sep 24 13:33:10 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 09:34 pm, Vaughan Famularo wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am wondering if anyone can assist me please??
> I am trying to use mythdvd but every time I go to play a dvd it
> plays the intro and then, when the Menu on the DVD should show up,
> it just goes back to the Mythdvd page.

	You have a DVD where the first track is not the feature title. You
should probably use ogle instead of mplayer, as ogle actually shows
the user the DVD menu interface rather than just playing the first
track.

	Alternatively, you could build mythDVD with ripping support, and view
the disc title by title from within the ripping dialogue.

- thor