[mythtv-users] EPIA M6000

Aran Cox spin at avalon.net
Wed Sep 24 11:29:03 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 07:30, Zagaroth wrote:
> I also have a EPIA M10000 and would like to use it as a MythTV machine and
> was wondering about this... so here is a few more questions i couldn't find
> the answers for..
>     - Which linux distro should i use?
Whichever one you like, or here is one targeted for Myth and EPIA M:
http://linpvr.org/

>     - Should i use the CVS copy of MythTV?
At this point I think you would have to get support for the EPIA M mpeg2
decoder, but you could also wait for 0.12 to be released.

>     - What TV tuner card should i get?

On machines that relatively slow I think you might be limited to the
Hauppauge PVR-250, but I could be wrong.