[mythtv-users] Dual BT878 cards in Mandrake success

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Sep 22 10:18:58 EDT 2003

On Monday, Sep 22, 2003, at 01:02 US/Pacific, Saravanan Subbiah wrote:

> U got btaudio to work with Avermedia and WinTV Go ? Using Mandrake 9.1
> wasn't able to make it to work. May be I should try 9.2Rc2 ?

The WinTV Go doesn't support btaudio at all, ever, no matter what
distro. It doesn't have the necessary msp34xx chip on it. I believe he
only said he got btaudio working with the Avermedia card. And it
shouldn't be so much a matter of what distro you're running to get
btaudio working, it should be more of a factor of the version of bttv
drivers you're running. Try updating your bttv drivers before updating
your entire OS just for that.

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE