[mythtv-users] Multiple tuners procedure.

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Sun Sep 21 14:18:31 EDT 2003

I have two pvr-250s, one which is connected to a digital cable box via Svideo
and capable of receiving channels 2-500. The other is connected through the
tuner and can receive channels 2-77. Is there a Procedure for allowing my
second tuner to use a subset of the first tuners channels without having
duplicate channels in the EPG? I saw an article in the Archives (1) where
someone is having a similar problem. And (2) something about tweaking the
database channum/freqid fields, but was not sure how to proceed. Can anyone
advise me on this?