[mythtv-users] mythweb en mythtranscode problem

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Sun Sep 21 14:10:27 EDT 2003

Hi,

A few isues with Mythtv :

- When i look at my recorded programs in the mythweb interface i get the
following line for every recorded show in the database :

Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/recorded_programs.php, line 58:
Cannot use a scalar value as an array

Under those  messages I get a :
Warning at /var/www/html/mythweb/themes/Default/theme.php, line 14:
Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/errors.php:68)

The rest of the page displays everything ok. All my recorded shows show
up.

I had a look at /var/www/html/mythweb/recorded_programs.php, line 58 and
it has something to do with chanid: $Channels[$show->chanid][]   =
&$show;
My chanid's in the database are 1,2,3, ....18.

Any idea's?

The other isue is the auto transcode option. I would like to use it but
when the mythtranscode proces is running my system becomes unusable (can
no longer watch other recorded shows, play music, ...). Everything
becomes sooooo slow. Is there a way to change the priority for the
mythtrancode proces?

Is somebody working on streaming audio from mythweb music interface?

Steven