[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode + honorcutlist = problem

garett at chaos.za.org garett at chaos.za.org
Sat Sep 20 20:22:05 EDT 2003

I'm having some problems with mythtranscode when I try to transcode MPEG2
nuv's (produced by my PVR250).  When mythtranscode processes the cut list,
it cuts too soon.  When I look at the cutlist in the playback, it ends
perfectly, but when I play the transcoded version, it cut sometimes as much
as ten seconds before where it should have.  It returns from the cut
exactly where it should which I must say is confusing me a bit.  If they
were both off by about 10 seconds I would have figured it was having a
problem mapping the cuts to the right locations ... The only difference
between the cuts on the beginning of a commercial and the end is the ones
at the end are on keyframes ... does this make a difference?  Has anyone
encountered this before?

--
Garett