[mythtv-users] new mythweb still doesn't work for me, help lol

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Sep 20 17:16:32 EDT 2003

> I tried clicking recorded programs and it prompted me to dl the php file
> (wtf? php works perfectly why is it doing this). When I clicked
> sheduled_recordings.php it shows a source doc ie :

Three things:

make sure that you have short open tags enabled in php.ini.

make sure that you have AllowOverride=Options (or All) set for the
mythweb directory.

Disable the zlib commands in .htaccess.  For some reasons, some apache
installations don't play well with gzip compression in .htaccess (feel
free to re-enable it in php.ini if it works - it speeds up page load
times by a factor of 5-10).

All but the last are in the README.  I should probably add the last one.

-Chris