[mythtv-users] patch to fix a zoom bug in mythgallery

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Sat Sep 20 17:42:19 EDT 2003

jose rubio wrote:
> So... I'm replying to my own post.  The reason, I found a couple of
> other places that the zoomfactor should be reset plus I want to add
> functionality to delete pics from the camera when importing and I want
> the option to delete pictures (even entire directories) while in
> mythgallery.  I'll work on that and get it up in the next couple of
> hours or so...

Thinking of other features for mythgallery that I have considered in the
past...

Is there any way to get mythgallery to generate thumbnails for pictures
when they are imported or for all of a directory at once, rather than as
you view them?  While it may take a while to generate a thousand
thumbnails at once, it would be faster than doing it while I'm scrolling
through the directory.

Has anyone considered a mythgallery section for mythweb?  I would love
to be able to pull up all of my pictures in mythgallery from any browser.
I realize I could make a separate website on the server, but I think I
would like to integrate it into mythweb.  It may allow for some new
features in the future.  I've started reading up on php, but it will be quite
some time before I'm able to make something even as simple as I
expect this would be.

Bob C.