[mythtv-users] Xbox No input

Dennis Cartier pvr at trigger.net
Sat Sep 20 17:06:37 EDT 2003

Hi Ken,

The usb keyboard and Xbox IR should work fine. Xpad is out. It does not work
with Myth. Are you using the Microsoft DVD IR kit? I have had reports of
problems using the generic remotes, they conflict with the xpad driver. If
you are using a generic remote, try ssh'ing in and remove insmod'ing the IR
module by hand.

Dennis