[mythtv-users] Pundit Video settings

Ray Gaida rtgaida at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 09:37:16 EDT 2003

The best thing to do is download the siscontrl program from that site. You can then adjust every possible setting real-time. I suggest running mythtv while doing it. Then you can change a setting and ALT-TAB to see its effects. Make sure you do it for different screens, menu's, with video playing, live TV, etc. That way you will get the best results.

When you are finished, one of the tabs on the siscontrl program shows the settings changes. You have to manually edit you XF86Config file with these suggestions to make the changes permanent.

You can get the program here:

http://www.winischhofer.net/sis/sisctrl_i386-0.0.20030919-1.tar.gz

Make sure you also download and install the latest SIS driver, or it will not work.

Lemme know if it helps.

Ray