[mythtv-users] nuvexport toolame?, mythmkmovie need help...

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 20 03:28:40 EDT 2003

I have it converting divx right now (lol, don't see why it's so slow weird.
Also the 5% cpu usage is also very strange (prob all related) ffmpeg 2%,
mythtranscode 1.7%)

As for the ffmpeg it looks like the audio option is correct but the audio is
still out of specs, it plays at a very high pitch.

FFMPEG is running at:
32719 pts/3    SN     0:01 ffmpeg -y -f s16le -ar 32000 -ac 2 -i
fifodir/audout

I record using btaudio (i have it set at 48000 for the hardware i think),
and in mythtv it records at 32000 mp3