[mythtv-users] nuvexport toolame?, mythmkmovie need help...

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Sep 20 02:03:49 EDT 2003

> I tried streaming the
> video and audio while it's encoding over windows and it works! The audio is
> in the wrong frequency however and is very fast. I encode at 32khz mp3 and I
> hope this works, since I can't change that (lame crashes if i go higher for
> some reason).

Interesting...  nuvexport should be checking the nuv file headers for
the audio frequency and telling that to toolame.

And enjoy the wait.  svcd encoding takes a LONG LONG time in linux.  If
all you want to do is play it in windows, you might take a look at the
divx export (or wmv, though since windows media player doesn't deal with
wmv files containing mp3 audio streams, you'll need to play it with a
different player)....

as for perldoc, just `perldoc nuvexport` from the same directory as
nuvexport..  If that doesn't work, just open nuvexport with your
favorite text editor, it's just a perl script.