[mythtv-users] how do I look at the cutlist in the db

ray cielencki mythtv at rayslinky.com
Fri Sep 19 13:37:15 EDT 2003

for the all the cutlists in the db:
select title,subtitle,cutlist from recorded;

or if you know the starttime, you could just:
select cutlist from recorded where starttime=20030908230000;

for the commercial prediction flags (pre-editing - ie: if you have
commercial flagging enabled, but not set to autoskip), search:
select * from recordedmarkup where (type=4 or type=5) and
starttime=20030908230000;

this will give you 'mark's where commercials are predicted to begin
(4) and end (5).

enjoy,
rr