[mythtv-users] Packard Bell Remote lircrd config?

Jim Jarrett jarrett at rpa.net
Fri Sep 19 12:26:27 EDT 2003

After several months of fooling around, I have gotten my Myth box up and
running.

If anyone is using a Packard Bell remote with LIRC, I'd appreciate seeing
your .lircrc file. I am not entirely sure how I want to set mine up.

I'm also having trouble right now with the arrow keys working in the start
of mythfrontend -- ie. being able to move around in the menus before watching
TV.

TIA!

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY       93 Passat GLX,     84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett at rpa.net         81 Rabbit Convertible 16v      |