[mythtv-users] Segfault in mythbackend

Matt Ford mford at ecs.umass.edu
Thu Sep 18 10:42:55 EDT 2003

I just upgraded from Myth 0.10 to 0.11, and I also upgraded my ivyTV
drivers to thier latest CVS.  I have a huappauge WinTV PVR 250 card.
Everything is working fine, but when I go to use the program guide, I
get segfaults after scrolling through a few lines.  I have seen this
mentioned other places, but I have not seen a solution, perhaps I just
missed it.  Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, how do you
fix it?  Thanks for any help people can provide.

- ZT