[mythtv-users] Using MythTV files remotely

ray cielencki mythtv at rayslinky.com
Thu Sep 18 04:56:08 EDT 2003

you could always set up a cron job to look at the database for new recordings and
have transcode 'manually' (without mythtranscode) convert the files to xvid or divx or
whatever. --and then even scp them to your eu machine.--

lots of useful transcode info (including some examples) can be found at
http://www.theorie.physik.uni-goettingen.de/~ostreich/transcode/

cheers,
rayc