[mythtv-users] Composite1

Garrett Serack Garrett_Serack at cpr.ca
Wed Sep 17 12:14:22 EDT 2003

Welcome to my killfile.

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org]On Behalf Of Vaughan Famularo
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 5:09 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: RE: [mythtv-users] Composite1

Hello again,

One thing I am is....... persistant. So, here I go again.

Can anyone help me set up Composite1 on my capture card to appear like a
channel on Mythtv??? So then I'll be able to record from Composite1. At
the moment I can watch from Composite1 but I cannot record.
Joseph Caputo suggested that I'll have to get into the Mysql database
"SOMEHOW" but I don't even know where to start.

Can someone get me heading in the right direction please??

Thanks