[mythtv-users] I hate when this happens

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Tue Sep 16 17:15:41 EDT 2003

Guys, stuff like this on the mailing list is just going to turn off
users from Myth and Linux.  If you don't have something helpful or nice
to say, perhaps you should think twice about posting.  This new user is
serious about this being an issue for him.  Let's take his issue
seriously in return.

Naoyuki Tai wrote:

[snip]