[mythtv-users] MythWeb: data errors

marduk marduk at python.net
Tue Sep 16 14:30:06 EDT 2003

I'm having issues with MythWeb since I installed it yesterday:

The program listings look fine.

The Recorded Programs page has errors.  Some of the recordings look
fine.  Some of them have "0" or "-1" as the title or description.  Only
one recording has the correct length.  All the others say "0 minutes".
Only two have the correct Description.  Others have either "0" or "-1"
and one has the "Air date" instead of the description. It seems like
some fields are off.

The Fix Conflicts page has similiar problems with fields.  It is to the
point where this page is unusable, as the page lists conflicts that do
not exist on the MythTV GUI.

The MythTV GUI (mythfrontend) appears to be fine, so I dont' think there
is any database corruption, but the web interface seems to misrepresent
the data.

Is there something I can do to fix this?
mythtv-0.11
mythweb-0.10
Gentoo Linux 1.4