[mythtv-users] nuvexport not splitting into multiple disks

Eric Thelin eric at generation-i.com
Mon Sep 15 21:08:54 EDT 2003

I am using tcmplex.  Or at least I think so since both programs are
installed.  So as long as nuvexport is using tcmplex by default that is
what I am using.

Is there a command that I can run on the generated files now that they
are done to split them without going through the whole many hour process
again?