[mythtv-users] Market for MythTV

Joshua Bernstein bjosh at engr.arizona.edu
Mon Sep 15 16:09:52 EDT 2003

Hello There,

I have a company that does Home Theater Installations and Automation
systems. We have recently picked up a "MythBox" as one of our products.
WE currently sell a box with a 1800 AMD Athlon, nForce Board, DVD-ROM
(slot loading), and a 120GB Data Drive for $850. The machine comes in
either a brushed metal black, or brushed metal sliver. The system is
stored on a small 4GB HDD. If you are curious about any of the details
about how we run things with reguards to this, please let me know. Its
really not as bad as it may seem. The response generated from customers
by allowing us to develope a fully custimizable system as been hugh!

-Josh