[mythtv-users] Great, another jitter thread

Mon Sep 15 13:26:57 EDT 2003

> I've managed to reduce the time it takes for my system to jitter, but I
> cannot make it completely go away. I've got it so that it jitters about once
> every 10 minutes.... (pausing it for 2 seconds makes it go away)...

I don't suppose that you have a PVR250/350 and the jitter you are describing appears as an out of order frame, ie a frame from about half a sec previous suddenly appears now, and this happens about twice per second.

This certainly happens to me with mpeg 2 sources, but I wouldn't have described it as "jitter".  Just wanted to be sure that we aren't talking cross purposes...